Coin Buying & Insurance Appraisals
More often people all over the country are finding themselves acquiring inherited wealth – coins and currency passed down to them with no knowledge of the true values of what they have inherited. Our store takes great pride in having a numismatist on site with over 40 years of experience in studying and evaluating coins and currency for their true market value. If you have been told at other places that all the coins are the same, pack up and move on. The only thing that makes them the same is, “they are coins”. Variations in condition, rarity, and mintage are just the beginning of our evaluation. The smallest details on any one item can change the value or grade of a coin exponentially. We take great pride in making sure each coin that you have is studied in great detail, right in front of you.
Our numismatist knows that coins and currency can make people feel overwhelmed at first! Call our store and speak with our numismatist so he can give you peace of mind about how he can help you with our organized and informational evaluation process!
Important Information to Consider if You Want a Written Appraisal on a Coin Estate
- Written appraisals are done by private appointments only.
- Appraisals are organized and written by lot size, category, denomination, type, and condition which maximizes the total value of your collection. If you need to insure your collection, you will need a detailed written appraisal based on daily commodity and market conditions.
- These written appraisals are available on a fee basis which is based on the number of items you have that need to be reviewed and valued.
What can you expect during our coin buying and coin appraisal processes?
Our processes are straight forward to keep your experience as comfortable, informational, accurate and stress-free as possible!
- Understanding your goals and objectives moving forward with the process.
- Organizing your items in lots.
- Inventorying your items by type (i.e. coins, currency, other).
- Researching your items and establishing possible grades.
- Determining current market value and how that affects each item.
- Establishing timelines that coincide with your desired end result.
Just Some of the Things We Evaluate and Buy:
- Silver and Gold coins from the USA
- Canadian Silver Coins
- Proof Sets
- Commemorative Coins
- Professionally Graded Coins & Currency
Find Out More About Us & How We Handle Our Customers’ Coins
We are proud to show in one of the videos below that we were featured on Channel 4 Defenders Report here in Detroit for exposing how little is paid to customers selling their coins by other companies. Our customers tell us how much they love our straightforward way of doing business, and that we pay so much more than their next highest offer.