----"We cut for performance not for weight".----
The patent pending FireMark is the single most perfectly cut Princess Diamond there is!
- The first Princess Cut ever to consistently rival an Ideal Round in brilliance – with an average 98% light return.
- FireMark ® has been put to the test by the Gemological Institute of America, the world’s foremost diamond authority, and the Gem Certification & Assurance Lab, a leader in grading the light performance of diamonds. The results are unprecedented.
- “Excellent” ratings from the GIA in Polish and Symmetry.
- “Excellent” rating from GCAL for Light Performance.
- All Firemark diamonds come with GIA grading reports, GCAL light performance reports, and Gemprint registration.
- Higher double crown and smaller table result in greater fire and scintillation.
- Shallower depth so you’re getting the best light return and are not paying for weight you can’t see.
- FireMark ® diamond appears approximately 10-15% larger than a typical Princess of equal carat weight. This means a .90 point FireMark will appear to be the same size or larger than a typical 1 carat Princess.
- Chamfered corners – invisible to the naked eye. A facet is added to each corner eliminating the sharp point, and dramatically increasing the diamond’s durability.
- Dramatic difference in sparkle due to the average 98% light return.
- Look for the FireMark® logo inscribed on your diamond’s girdle to assure this is truly a FireMark Princess Cut Diamond.
- FireMark diamonds are never cut to maximize the weight of a diamond. They’re always cut to maximize beauty. This assures maximum brilliance, fire and sparkle.