FireMark princess cut diamonds set the standard of cutting that all princess cut diamonds are measured against. Four years in development and after more than four thousand stones were cut resulting in this patented cut that simply outshines all other princess cut diamonds.
Princess cut diamonds were first cut in the early 1980’s. From its inception the diamonds were cut with low crowns, big tables, and deep pavilions. The result is a diamond that looks small for its weight and does not shine. The only standard in cutting for the last 30 plus years was for the diamond cutter to save weight and make money. From the beginning people loved the shape but had no choice in cutting standards. This has all changed.
----"We cut for performance not for weight".----
The patent pending FireMark is the single most perfectly cut Princess Diamond there is!
- The first Princess Cut ever to consistently rival an Ideal Round in brilliance – with an average 98% light return.
- FireMark ® has been put to the test by the Gemological Institute of America, the world’s foremost diamond authority, and the Gem Certification & Assurance Lab, a leader in grading the light performance of diamonds. The results are unprecedented.
- “Excellent” ratings from the GIA in Polish and Symmetry.
- “Excellent” rating from GCAL for Light Performance.
- All Firemark diamonds come with GIA grading reports, GCAL light performance reports, and Gemprint registration.
- Higher double crown and smaller table result in greater fire and scintillation.
- Shallower depth so you’re getting the best light return and are not paying for weight you can’t see.
- FireMark ® diamond appears approximately 10-15% larger than a typical Princess of equal carat weight. This means a .90 point FireMark will appear to be the same size or larger than a typical 1 carat Princess.
- Chamfered corners – invisible to the naked eye. A facet is added to each corner eliminating the sharp point, and dramatically increasing the diamond’s durability.
- Dramatic difference in sparkle due to the average 98% light return.
- Look for the FireMark® logo inscribed on your diamond’s girdle to assure this is truly a FireMark Princess Cut Diamond.
- FireMark diamonds are never cut to maximize the weight of a diamond. They’re always cut to maximize beauty. This assures maximum brilliance, fire and sparkle.
Jewelry Stores Near Me
Diamond Vault Of Troy
801 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 103
Troy, MI 48084
Phone: +1 (248) 244-0600