Jewelry Appraisals Near Me
When it's time to sell your jewelry, you need a jewelry store that can give you a quick, professional quote. With many different types of jewelry appraisals, it's important to choose a certified appraisal team to ensure you have the best experience possible. The staff here at the Diamond Vault of Troy are eager, ready, and qualified to help you.
The Type of Appraisal You Need
The type of jewelry appraisal you require is determined on what you need it for. Do you need it for insurance purposes, an estate sale, to sell it, or for some other purpose?
Here are the important things all jewelry appraisals must have:
- a clear, efficient process aligned with the type of appraisal needed
- grading process is explained to you in a way that you can understand
- appraisal is performed and signed by a certified professional with a defined value explicitly listed
- appraisal must clearly state the reason it has been performed
- appraiser willing to answer all of your questions in a friendly, professional manner.
Here at the Diamond Vault of Troy, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible. Whether you need your jewelry appraised for current market value as in an estate sale or liquidation value appraisal for a divorce settlement, we will ensure you get the highest level of satisfaction by our top experts.
Expert Jewelry Appraisals in Troy, MI
Our expert appraisal includes not only the 4 C’s gemstone evaluation with attention to the rarity of the gem but also the metals used in the crafting of your jewelry. Contact one of our top experts today or come in and see us at the Diamond Vault of Troy and see why we're considered one of the best rated jewelry stores in Michigan.