Official Rules Diamond Vault of Troy Spin To Win
Official Rules Diamond Vault of Troy Spin To Win
THIS IS A TRADE PROMOTION CONTEST. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law, and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts connected with the prizes.
- How to Enter. To participate in Diamond Vault of Troy Spin To Win (”Promotion”) for a chance to win prizes, eligible persons may fill out an online registration form (”Registration”) available at diamondvaultoftroy.com (”Promotion Site”). Eligible persons are those who complete the Registration (”Registered Contestants”) from 12:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time on January 20, 2020 until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on February 12, 2020 (the ”Entry Period”).
- Eligibility. Eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to win prizes is limited to individual persons at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Entry Period, who are legal residents of the United States or its territories and possessions. Limit one (1) Registration per individual. Any effort by an entrant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of aliases or multiple e-mail addresses will disqualify that entrant. Registrations generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, including the Administrator, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion, and persons who were awarded a prize or received other promotional consideration from the Sponsor within six (6) months prior to the beginning of the Entry Period are also not eligible. The Sponsor’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
- In-Store Prizes: In-store prizes can only be redeemed in-store at the Diamond Vault of Troy jewelry store location of 801 W Big Beaver Rd Troy MI 48084. These prizes cannot be combined with other winners’ prizes and no entrant can have more than one prize code. In-store prizes must be redeemed by February 17, 2020 or they will expire.
Prizes that entrant may win are $10 OFF JEWELRY REPAIR IN-STORE AND ENTERED TO WIN GRAND PRIZE or $10 OFF ON JEWELRY OVER $100 IN-STORE AND ENTERED TO WIN GRAND PRIZE or $10 OFF ON JEWELRY APPRAISALS IN-STORE AND ENTERED TO WIN GRAND PRIZE.
Grand Prize. One (1) Daimond Pendant, approximate retail value $399, or a substitute prize of comparable value. All taxes on the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Random Drawing. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing, to take place on or about February 14, 2020, from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The winning participant’s name and/or likeness may be announced on Sponsor websites and mobile applications, on third party hosted media, and on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and other similar sites. Participants are only eligible to win the Spin To Win one time.
- Conditions of Participation. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions will be final. Each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and to accept delivery of any prize won based upon availability. In addition, each Registered Contestant represents and warrants that all information contained in his/her Registration entry is true and accurate. The Sponsor and the Administrator are not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules or in any materials available at the Promotion Site. By completing a Registration, Registered Contestants grant to Sponsor, its agents and others working on their behalf the right to use the Registered Contestant’s name and likeness for advertising and marketing purposes, including on the Promotion Site, Sponsor’s and Administrator’s websites, without additional compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Unless a Registered Contestant otherwise opts out, Sponsor and its designees may use the Registered Contestant’s physical and/or e-mail address to contact the Registered Contestant regarding Sponsor’s services and other offers and/or promotions. All Registration become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor and Administrator shall not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified or misdirected Registration entries, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the Promotion becomes compromised, or the Sponsor’s or Administrator’s administration or fulfillment of the Promotion becomes impracticable, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Promotion, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Registration process or the administration of the Promotion.
- Winner Notification. The winner of the Grand Prize will be notified by e-mail. Sponsor may require the prize winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), liability waiver and/or IRS Form W-9 (if required by IRS regulations) prior to the delivery of any prize (collectively, ”Affidavit”). If the prize winner does not respond to the notification within 7 days, is found to be ineligible, fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by Sponsor and/or the Grand Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Sponsor may consider such prize winner to have forfeited the Grand Prize, and another prize winner may be selected as time allows. The Grand Prize will be awarded within approximately 7 days of the winner’s complete response to notification. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is not transferable and the winner has no right of substitution (in cash or otherwise). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability.
- Announcement of Winners. The name of the Grand Prize winner will be posted for 5 days after the end of the Entry Period at the Promotion Site.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Promotion is Diamond Vault of Troy located at 801 W Big Beaver Rd Troy MI 48084.
- Administrator. The Administrator of this Promotion is JewelX Media located at 115 E 23rd St 3 fl, New York, NY 10010.
- Disclaimers, Dispute Resolution and Limitations of Liability. Each Registered Contestant hereby releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, those working on its behalf, and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in this Promotion or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of the Grand Prize or any other substitute prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, regardless of conflicts of laws principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Oakland County, Michigan, and each Registered Contestant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each Registered Contestant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Michigan. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. REGISTERED CONTESTANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE