Wedding Rings in Troy MI
You want to find the perfect wedding ring and wear it every day for the rest of your life. This significant ring symbolizes the promise that two people make to each other. If you’re looking for your wedding rings in Troy MI, Diamond Vault of Troy is here to help. To make the shopping experience less stressful, it’s good to consider a couple things.
Choosing Your Wedding Rings
- Start your shopping well before the wedding itself. You should allow at least three to four weeks before the wedding for the making of your rings. Custom rings or rings with unique features take even longer to produce.
- Determine a budget and stick to it. The general rule these days is to spend about five percent of your annual wages or total wedding budget on your marriage rings.
- Take your lifestyle into consideration. If you work hard with your hands, you’ll want to choose a design that protects diamonds or other gemstones in the rings. Your jeweler can advise you on an excellent ring design for people with very active hands.
- Choose your metal wisely. Platinum and gold rings remain the traditional choice for wedding bands and other commitment rings. Both parties can choose the same metal for a unified look. The variety of metals available for wedding bands is wide. You’ll find something you love. Rose gold and white gold remain trendy selections at present.
- Due to a wedding band’s width, it should be about one size larger than your usual ring size. Ask our jeweler’s for any help in measuring.
Metal Options for Wedding Bands
Yellow and white gold remain classic choices for a wedding band or set. 14kt and 18kt have the most value with the best durability and quality. Platinum is a similar look to white gold. It makes a very scratch free material for a wedding band or set. It is very durable, and won’t tarnish or fade. It wears out the elements around it, so if you get a wedding band in platinum, your engagement ring should also contain platinum. The pink metal of rose gold looks wonderful against many people’s skin. Rose gold is more durable than other colors of gold because it includes copper.
The Diamond Vault of Troy can help you choose the perfect wedding ring for your budget and lifestyle. Feel free to browse the options we have on our site and come in for us to see the rings in person. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to help you.